Spring is here and it may have you thinking about all the beautiful fresh fruit you’ll be starting to see in the farmer’s market soon. To enjoy the fruit, try this yummy fat-free Exotic Fruit Dip recipe. It will inspire you to start looking for the fresh fruit in your area.
Many people love their Vita-mix blender. This recipe will give directions using that appliance, but you can go ahead and try it in whatever blender you own.
Recipe Courtesy of Vitamix Eat Healthy Cookbook
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup skim milk (fat-free)
- 3 1/2-ounce package instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- Place all ingredients in the Vita-Mix container in the order listed. Secure 2-part lid. Select VARIABLE speed #1.
- Turn on the machine and quickly increase speed to #4. Run for 15 to 20 seconds or until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Serve cold with fresh fruit or angel food cake for dipping.
SERVING SIZE: 2 tablespoons / TOTAL SERVINGS 22 / CALORIES 34 / FAT 0