This is fantastic for a potluck or a summer lunch.
Speed preparation by buying pre-shredded cabbage.
- 2 medium oranges, peeled
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack), drained
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 8-ounce carton orange yogurt (Use fat-free)
- Section oranges over a small bowl, reserving juice. Halve sections, if desired.
- Toss sliced bananas in orange juice, drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine orange sections, sliced banana, pineapple, cabbage, and celery. Add yogurt; toss lightly to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 3 hours. Serves 8 to 10.