This is so simple, so delicious, and it’s fat-free to boot! It’s great on a whole grain bagel for breakfast and it makes an equally delicious dip in the afternoon. For a perfectly simple snack, take one crisp green apple and a bit of this dip and say yummo!
- 4 oz. softened fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and syrup til creamy.
- Add pumpkin, spices, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.